Mistress Rebecca, The Dominatrix

Harris: Hello, is this Mistress Rebecca?

Rebecca: Yes it is.

Harris: We're kind of intrigued by the whole dominatrix concept because it's been in the news lately since Mistress Hilda was killed in New York and sports superstar play-by-play guy Marv Albert's name showed up in her book. We don't know if it really is or if it's a rumor. But we know nothing about dominatrixes. What does a beginner do with a dominatrix? Let's start there.

Rebecca: To begin with, you have to have some type of fetish or kink that you're interested in.

Harris: You've got to choose something?

Rebecca: Yes, something that turns you on.

Harris: What, without being too explicit, what would be a good fetish for me to start with? Again, I'm a total beginner at this game.

Rebecca: Rubber is usually good. Definitely.

Harris: Do I have to wear rubber or do you wear rubber? How does that work?

Rebecca: No, you would wear the rubber.

Harris: Okay, so I've got to go to the Pleasure Palace and get my rubber outfit.

Rebecca: They have tight shorts, pants, skirts...

Harris: Is that uncomfortable?

Rebecca: Yes, but it is very erotic.

Harris: What would you be wearing when I showed up in my little rubber diaper?

Rebecca: Leather. Everything leather.

Harris: What other kind of fetish could I have? Could I have a foot fetish or a panty fetish?

Rebecca: Usually they come hand in hand.

Harris: That's not the phrase you want to be using!

Rebecca: Oh, okay! [laughs] A lot of people are into water sports. Can I say that?

Harris: Yes, you can say that. You can't explain it, but you can say it.

Rebecca: There are a lot of people who are into a lot of humiliation.

Harris: Give me an idea, here. Let's do a little role play here, if you don't mind. I know we're not paying you for your time, but if you would, just give me a little humiliation. I've been a bad boy.

Rebecca: It depends on what you were bad in doing. I've asked you to do something and you've done it incorrectly.

Harris: How about I didn't eat the dog food that I was supposed to eat.

Rebecca: Very, very good. Or maybe you didn't finish it all.

Harris: Oooh, I didn't clean my plate, so I'm a bad, bad boy. So now am I getting a stiletto heel in my ear or something? Is that what is going to happen next?

Rebecca: Usually it would be on your behind or on your back or your spine. Something like that.

Harris: Does my rubber outfit have little openings for me to get spanked properly?

Rebecca: Yes, it does.

Harris: So I have buttock exposure. Are you whipping me?

Rebecca: I have a couple of different things. I have a paddle that is covered in rubber...

Harris: Like a ping-pong paddle?

Rebecca: Actually it's a little bit wider and fatter...

Harris: So am I!

Rebecca: I have a whip if you've been very, very bad. And I have a cat-of-nine-tails. It's like tiny, tiny leather straps, maybe about thirty of them all together.

Harris: Can I start with something even more in the novice mode? Do you have a horrible feather or something?

Rebecca: Actually, I have a horse hair whip and that stings but it's very sensual.

Harris: Okay, now run me through this. Did you have sessions with guys during the day today? Are people coming in during the course of a business day in their three-piece suit and underneath it they're wearing rubber?

Rebecca: A lot of gentlemen wear women's panties, very lacy and hot pink or red, and very tight. They also wear things during the day that I've instructed them to wear that are very constricting to their...

Harris: Okay, I understand! So they come in and they're in their three-piece suit and they take the three-piece suit off after they've done some big merger deal down on K Street at their law firm, and they come into you and they say, "Mistress Rebecca, I've been a bad boy," and now you're going to take action. How long is that session going to be?

Rebecca: It's usually generally an hour.

Harris: And how much is he going to pay for that?

Rebecca: For a full domination session with me would be probably about $400 to $450.

Harris: Holy moly!

Rebecca: Life is very stressful for them and this is how they relieve their tension.

Harris: He's probably charging a client for that anyway! Do you deal with anybody famous? I'm not talking Marv Albert here, but any names that there's a chance in heck that we would ever recognize?

Rebecca: Oh yes. Definitely yes. More than you probably would think.

Harris: Capitol Hill kind of people?

Rebecca: Yes.

Harris: Media kind of people?

Rebecca: Yes.

Harris: Sports kind of people?

Rebecca: Yes, a lot of those.

Harris: A lot of sports people! In the off-season or during the regular season?

Rebecca: Both, but I would say more so during the season.

Harris: Please tell me Tre Johnson is not coming down there!

Rebecca: No! Well, I've never seen him.

Harris: There's probably not enough rubber to cover him anyway. So these guys come in, and is this purely a sexual thing for them or is it a domination/submissive game to them?

Rebecca: Mostly these are people who work very high-powered jobs where they are making all the decisions. People who work about twelve or sixteen hours a day. They come in and this way they don't want to have any control. They want you to have total control over them.

Harris: Does it get sexual?

Rebecca: The end for them does, but I don't help them with that at all. The whole humiliation thing and telling them what a naughty little boy they are.

Harris: They're getting off on this?

Rebecca: Oh yes, definitely!

Harris: And are you getting off on this, or is it just an act to you?

Rebecca: I actually enjoy it very much. I love humiliating them.

Harris: You should get into radio management! There are a lot of women for whom this would be the ultimate fantasy. Guys come in and you get to tell them that they've been bad.

Rebecca: It is the ultimate fantasy and they pay me for it! That's even better.

Harris: How many sessions a day do you have at $400 a shot?

Rebecca: I have people that I can page and tell them to come see me now and they drop whatever it is that they're doing to come and see me.

Harris: So somebody has an S&M pager on their belt?

Rebecca: Yes, and it's just for me and I'm the only one that has the number, and they have to drop whatever it is that they're doing.

Harris: And what happens if they don't? Next time they're in even more trouble.

Rebecca: I will go to them!

Harris: What is the weirdest fetish that you've had someone come in with?

Rebecca: I would have to say a gentleman who likes to wear diapers and be treated like a baby with a bottle and the whole nine yards. Of course, they're not real baby diapers, they have to use the Depends kind.

Harris: They're fantasizing about June Allyson in stiletto heels.

Rebecca: I would have to say that the weirdest thing that ever happened to me was a man who, for three days straight -- we had to get papers signed by the attorneys and everything -- but for three days straight, I had him locked up in a hotel room with chains and he couldn't move or do anything. He was handcuffed behind his back, his ankles were chained together, full leg irons, the whole nine yards.

Harris: Talk about a getaway!

Rebecca: For three days he didn't know when I was going to come back or when I was going to leave him there. Then, at the very end, I hid the keys in the hallway out in this ritzy hotel in DC. I hid the keys out in the hallway and made him go and find the keys, then I went down to the lobby and called security and told them that a man was running around naked upstairs. And he loved it! He sees me about once a month now.

Harris: [laughing] I love that! That's great! We landed with exactly the right dominatrix.

Rebecca: Thank you very much!

Harris: Thank you very much, Rebecca. The company that Rebecca works for is called Dream Girls and they're out in Tysons Corner.

Rebecca: We are wonderful! We have a lot of wonderful girls and we're very good at what we do.

Harris: Why would anyone call anybody but Mistress Rebecca from now on?

Rebecca: You shouldn't!

Harris: Well, I'll have my beeper and you can be sure that I won't!

Copyright 1997, Paul Harris.
Transcript by Danny Guzman.

Labels: