Thursday, May 26, 2005

"Lost" season finale

"Lost" wrapped up the season without answering a lot of questions, but it raised quite a few for next season. I'm not sure what the hell is going on -- or whether the wispy black smoke is the monster, or what's down the hatch -- but I do know two things: 1) JJ Abrams makes riveting television; and 2) I don't want my head wounds cauterized with gun powder.

Meanwhile, my wife was way ahead of me on Walt being the boy that The Others wanted to take. Caught me completely by surprise.

They're discussing it over at TV Squad, with some interesting theories. As for Arzt, I'm glad he's gone, because everytime I saw Daniel Roebuck I couldn't help thinking of him as Jay Leno in "The Late Shift."

If you missed it, ABC will rerun the "Lost" season finale Saturday night.