Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Guest Today: The King of TV

Paul Goebel, who bills himself as The King of TV (you may remember him as The TV Geek on Comedy Central's "Beat The Geek"), will be on my KMOX show today in the 3pm hour to try to answer your TV trivia questions. Here are the rules:

  1. NO number questions. No "What year?" "What channel?" "How many?" I will, however, answer questions about Barbara Feldon.
  2. NO multiple questions. You ask one question and you get one answer. I don't have time to list the entire cast of Hill Street Blues.
  3. NO questions about the television itself. Not that I don't know, but this is just not the site for that. I'll take a look at your set, but you have to bring it in to me.
  4. NO daytime TV. This, basically, means soaps and game shows.
  5. NO questions about any comedy appearing on the WB.