Monday, August 13, 2007

Morphing Hollywood Women

The women of Hollywood through the generations. The striking similarity in every one of them is the eyes. As you watch, you'll find yourself thinking "who was that?" or "isn't that...?" and before you can answer, she has morphed into another actress [thanks to Chev Elt for the contribution]


Update @ 4:52pm: I just heard from the guy who created this, Philip Scott Johnson, who turns out to be a listener here in St. Louis. He's created some other clever morphing videos, which you can see here. Philip says,
I haven't really had any local exposure yet -- been kind of quiet. I was actually anonymous until August 1 but then I figured I might as well start taking credit. I have another video called Women In Art that has been viewed over 5 million times and was shown on ABC last week - I Caught. It was the most blogged video in the World the first three weeks of June.