- The NY Times expose on the connection between the Bush administration and those military "experts" espousing not-so-independent analysis on TV and radio
- Ken Levine on how he and other writers come up with names for the characters on TV shows like "M*A*S*H," "The Simpsons," "Cheers," "The X-Files," and more.
- David Bianculli on the behind-the-scenes of Tim Robbins' speech to the NAB
- Joel Makower on "the bounty of public opinion polls on green topics that seems to sprout every spring in time for Earth Day"
- Who needs a dry cleaner when you can wash your suit in the shower?
Monday, April 21, 2008
posted at 11:10 AM