Final Table #13: Tournament Stories

We were forced to do a truncated version of my poker show, The Final Table, this week. So, Dennis Phillips told a couple of stories about his trip to Argentina to play another Latin American Poker Tour tournament, and then Dennis, Joe McGowan, and I discussed a couple of hands he played there, and a tournament hand that I played recently. He also told a story about a hand Chris Moneymaker lost when he and two other players got all their money in pre-flop, and Chris' pocket kings came in third.

Next week, we'll be back with a full hour-long show. Dennis will be at the EPT final event in Monte Carlo, but will join me by phone and we'll finally have that conversation with Jamie Gold that I promised you.

Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!

Labels: , ,