Today on The Final Table poker radio show, we continued following the fallout of the Full Tilt Poker indictments, including:
- the DOJ's warrant to seize the bank accounts of Full Tilt principals Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson, Ray Bitar, and Rafe Furst;
- public statements from Furst;
- claims by attorneys for both Ferguson and Full Tilt that there was no "ponzi scheme";
- comments from Tom Dwan (one of Full Tilt's sponsored pros) who says the indictments are "good news";
- the Poker Players Alliance's attempts to get restitution for Full Tilt players;
- Epic Poker League stripping Lederer and Ferguson of their eligibility;
- Congressman Barney Frank saying he'll return Full Tilt's campaign contributions;
- the possible identity of the possible investor that could possibly save Full Tilt;
- several questions from our Twitter followers, too.
In our poker coach segment, Joe Tehan of StackEmCoaching.com (use the promo code "finaltable" for a free trial) explained how to simplify your game instead of over-thinking it.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
We do The Final Table show every Tuesday 3pm to 4pm CT on 590 KFNS radio from the poker room of Harrah's St. Louis.
Follow us on Twitter: Dennis is here, Paul is here.