Today on The Final Table poker radio show, we continued following the fallout of the Full Tilt Poker indictments, including:
- the DOJ's warrant to seize the bank accounts of Full Tilt principals Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson, Ray Bitar, and Rafe Furst;
- public statements from Furst;
- claims by attorneys for both Ferguson and Full Tilt that there was no "ponzi scheme";
- comments from Tom Dwan (one of Full Tilt's sponsored pros) who says the indictments are "good news";
- the Poker Players Alliance's attempts to get restitution for Full Tilt players;
- Epic Poker League stripping Lederer and Ferguson of their eligibility;
- Congressman Barney Frank saying he'll return Full Tilt's campaign contributions;
- the possible identity of the possible investor that could possibly save Full Tilt;
- several questions from our Twitter followers, too.
In our poker coach segment, Joe Tehan of StackEmCoaching.com explained how to simplify your game instead of over-thinking it.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!