From my Twitter feed...
- President Obama's speech whittled down to 45 seconds, and he's really on message
- All that "chatter" about an AQ attack to coincide with the 9/11 anniversary? It's from the media, which chatters about rumors far too much!
- An LA Weekly piece on the new role Albert Brooks is playing on screen and in real life.
- Definition of a good day: walking into the DMV and they take me at the counter right away. It's the little things in life.
- He says she's a stalker who called him far too often -- 65,000 times in a year. Who has that many cellphone minutes?