The Harris Challenge

Many years ago, I created a trivia segment called The Harris Challenge for my radio show. It became one of the most popular things I've ever done, and led to my publishing two Harris Challenge Trivia Calendars that sold fairly well. By the time I stopped doing daily radio shows, I had written something like 50,000 questions and hosted many charity trivia nights. As I continued to freelance as a fill-in host on various radio stations, listeners would ask when they could play The Harris Challenge again, and I would occasionally bring it back, but not very often.

Now that I've taken over the Friday 3-6pm show on KTRS, I've decided to return The Harris Challenge to a regular slot, each week at 5:15pm. The format's still the same -- contestants pick a category, answer five questions in sixty seconds, then win a prize (like tickets to a Wehrenberg movie theater) or get punished for not doing well enough. Pretty simple, but if you've never heard it, here's what it sounds like...

Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!