This week on The Final Table, we discussed:
- a well-known pro taking an angle shot by playing with the All-In button during the Main Event of the LA Poker Classic this weekend;
- the return of "Poker After Dark" to late-night television
- recent comments by a lawyer for the Bernard Tapie Group regarding its purchase of Full Tilt Poker, in response to a blog by Matt Glantz, who doubts it will ever happen;
- which of the presidential candidates would be most likely to sign online poker legislation;
- some big upcoming promotions in the Harrah's St. Louis poker room during March.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!