From my Twitter feed...
- I'm wrong again. I was positive the Cardinals would choose Daniel Day-Lewis on the first ballot.
- Seems odd to see Ryan Seacrest in Rome asking Cardinals as they enter the conclave, "Who are you wearing?"
- Groucho Marx's grandson Andy remembers the day he saved all the copies of "You Bet Your Life" from being burned.
- The funniest thing I've read today is Ken Levine's piece revealing the REAL story behind Ann Curry's firing.
- Frank Abagnale ("Catch Me If You Can") says it's much easier to be a con man and check forger now than in his day.
- You won't believe what some idiot bid $105,000 for, but you'll be sorry you clicked this link. You've been warned.
- In a world of Kardashians and Honey Boo Boos, let's remember that there are still really smart kids like these.