- Arthur Caplan on whether anti-vaxxers are legally responsible for an outbreak of measles;
- David Boyce on rapid-response crowd-funding for disaster relief in Oklahoma;
- Jeffrey Salinga on whether a college education is still worth pursing at any price;
- TV critic Alan Sepinwall on the paperback edition of "The Revolution Was Televised";
- Noah Pransky on towns that shorten yellow lights to write more traffic tickets;
- Dan Halyburton of the Red Cross on recovery and clean-up efforts in Moore, OK.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
posted at 12:02 AM