- Austin Tichenor, longtime friend of Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was killed in Benghazi;
- Jack Effel, tournament director of the World Series Of Poker, which starts in 10 days;
- Mark Pender, author of "For God, Country, and Coca-Cola: The Definite History of the Great American Soft Drink and the Company That Makes It;"
- Susan McGregor, professor at Columbia School of Journalism, on Justice vs. AP;
- Sheila Krumholz of the Center for Responsive Politics on why the IRS gives a tax break to any political groups.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
posted at 12:02 AM