Listen to me on KTRS/St. Louis every Friday, 3-6pm CT

Sunday, June 23, 2013

America Weekend Sunday

Some of the guests I'll speak with today on my America Weekend radio show:
  • My brother, Acting Labor Secretary Seth Harris, on how immigration reform will impact jobs;
  • James Zervios of the Obesity Action Coalition on AMA declaring obesity a "disease";
  • Jessica Meir, one of America's newest astronauts, who could someday go to Mars;
  • Legal analyst Angela Giampolo on the SCOTUS gay marriage decisions expected tomorrow;
  • Matthew Gardner of the Institute on Taxation & Economic Policy on raising the gas tax;
  • Tracy Ann Kosa, privacy expert, on the digital trail your smartphone leaves behind.
You can listen to me on America Weekend between 8am and 11am CT via the live stream from this affiliate.