Craig Robinson, "This Is The End"


Here's my conversation with Craig Robinson, one of the stars of "This Is The End" (along with Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, Michael Cera, Emma Watson and others -- all playing versions of themselves). You may also know Craig from his years on "The Office" or as one of the voices on "The Cleveland Show" or from the movie "Hot Tub Time Machine."

I liked "This Is The End," one of the few recent movies to make me laugh out loud, even if it does fall apart towards the end under its own weight. But I do feel some obligation to warn you that it is extremely raunchy (the movie, not this interview).


You can also choose the audio-only version, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!

To see the "Somebody's Doing My Lady" bit mentioned in this interview, click here.

Labels: