From my Twitter feed...
- Any second now, Donald Trump will announce that he's hired private investigators to prove that the royal baby was not born in America.
- Today's baby announcement in London means there are now four living generations of English royalty I could not care less about.
- Bob Greene asks if JK Rowling's mystery would've been published if it had really been written by a Robert Galbraith.
- Just watched Dawn Porter's stunning documentary about public defenders, "Gideon's Army." Great storytelling about tough cases.
- If you're a "How I Met Your Mother" fan (like my daughter) you have to see this video they showed at Comic-Con.
- How the insurance industry can be a liberal's best friend.