From my Twitter feed...
- I have come to the sad conclusion that no matter how hard I work at it, I'll never be in good enough shape to be mistaken for an NFL referee.
- Good: NFL has new rules to avoid helmet-to-helmet hits. Bad: Rams DE Quinn gets a sack, head-butts a teammate in celebration.
- My bad day -- first the IOC reinstates wrestling as an Olympic sport instead of poker, then I wasn't chosen for the Super Bowl halftime show.
- Just watched Steven Jackson run 50 yards for the Atlanta Falcons. I wish the Rams had a running back like that.
- Kudos to Pam Oliver for "60 Minutes Sports" story on Mike Carey, Ed Hochuli, & other NFL refs. Nice irony in her concussion discussion, too.
- Putin's so excited about the NFL season starting that he's showing everyone at the G-20 summit the Super Bowl ring Bob Kraft "gave" him.