A sample of stories you missed if you didn't listen to my America Weekend show on Saturday and Sunday:
- Another "psychic" is found guilty of fraud and didn't see it coming.
- Why Woody Allen's "Blue Jasmine" won't be shown in movie theaters in India.
- Donald E. Miller Jr. is dead and not dead -- at the same time, by court order.
- A meteorologist so concerned about climate change he's sworn to never fly again.
- Disabled kids can't cut the line at DisneyWorld because these people spoiled the privilege.
- Shaking hands to promote sportsmanship is not recommended at Kentucky high schools.