A few questions about Rob Ford, the Mayor of Toronto who yesterday admitted that he has smoked crack cocaine, but brushed criticism aside and announced he'll run for re-election next fall:
- If Ford thinks smoking crack while in a drunken stupor wasn't a big deal, what does he say to everyone who's been arrested and convicted and jailed in his city for doing the exact same thing?
- How long is the statue of limitations on that crime? Can he be prosecuted for it?
- How often has he found himself -- or been found by others -- in a drunken stupor?
- How many liters of Labatt's Blue did that take?
- How often did those drunken stupors lead to consumption of an entire Crave Case of White Castle sliders?
- Will any politician ever learn that denying the existence of photos or video showing them doing something illegal is always a bad idea, because the footage will always surface, proving them a liar?
- Has Ford been getting advice on how to act in office from Marion Barry?
- Will he sit down for an interview with ABC's Elizabeth Vargas when she gets out of rehab for her alcohol addiction?