- Aziz Ansari of "Parks and Recreation" on his new standup special, now streaming on Netflix;
- Ken Jennings, famed Jeopardy champion, on his book, "Because I Said So";
- Dr. Art Caplan, medical ethicist, on whether Lou Reed should have gotten a liver transplant;
- Raveena Aulakh, Toronto Star reporter, on working undercover in a Bangladesh sweatshop;
- David Edmonds, author of "Would You Kill The Fat Man?";
- Dave Boyer, Maine political director for the Marijuana Policy Project.
Saturday, November 02, 2013
posted at 6:44 AM