From my Twitter feed...
- Today was the annual celebration of Americans unable to reach the Butterball Hotline because morning DJs were calling with wacky pranks.
- The nip slip on the NY Times front page isn't quite as big a deal as Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction. It's more like Elaine's xmas card on Seinfeld.
- My brother Seth's blog about ongoing labor rights dialogue in the Americas and Caribbean following trips to Colombia and Mexico.
- Skeptic magazine has finally made Dave Reitzes' JFK conspiracy-debunking masterpiece free to read.
- This is probably not a good time to pick up Alec Baldwin and Lara Logan for my TV fantasy league team.