Listen to me on KTRS/St. Louis every Friday, 3-6pm CT

Sunday, December 29, 2013

America Weekend Sunday

Today on my America Weekend radio show, I'm going to replay some more of my favorite interviews of the year:
  • Nina Blackwood, original MTV VJ, remembers when the channel actually played music videos;
  • Michael Mann, climate change expert on "The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars";
  • Kenneth Cukier on how much "Big Data" is being gathered about us without our knowledge;
  • Jonathan Ullman, executive director of the Mob Museum in Las Vegas;
  • Andrew Bacevich on the "Breach Of Trust" between civilians and members of our military;
  • Paul Offit on alternative medicine scams and his book, "Do You Believe In Magic?"
You can listen to me on America Weekend between 8am and 11am CT via the live stream from this affiliate.