- Leigh Steinberg, legendary sports agent, on his career, his autobiography, and the Super Bowl;
- Uzma Samadani, a neurosurgeon who discovered a new way to track concussions;
- Kavitha Davidson of Bloomberg on why Americans think the NFL should pay taxes;
- Professor Robert Baade of Lake Forest College on the Super Bowl's impact on local economies;
- Jim Musselman, President of Appleseed Recordings, on the late Pete Seeger;
- Regina King, who appears in "The Gabby Douglas Story" tonight on Lifetime.
Saturday, February 01, 2014
posted at 12:02 AM