- Which NFL player sells the most merchandise? (hint: it's not Peyton Manning)
- Great piece on the 10th anniversary of Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake "wardrobe malfunction."
- Meet the guy who's going to bet $600,000 on Super Bowl props.
- Here are some of the absurd Super Bowl props available this year.
- 37% of parents want their kids to play a sport other than football because of concussions.
- The NFL is a non-profit that doesn't pay taxes, even though it makes over $9 billion/year.
- There's no way New York City will see a $500 million economic boost from the Super Bowl.
Saturday, February 01, 2014
posted at 3:06 PM