Sometimes I love Twitter -- like a few days ago, when notorious anti-vaccine hype artist and "The View" co-host Jenny McCarthy asked her followers, "What is the most important personality trait you look for in a mate?" The Daily Beast took note of some of the responses the Twitterverse posted in response:
- My ideal mate likes the idea of kids not getting polio.
- My mate knows that anti-vax catastrophizing rhetoric and fearmongering hurts autistic people like us IN ADDITION to killing children.
- Somebody who gets that refusing vaccines because of "toxins" and then shilling for e-cigs makes you a pathetic hypocrite.
- My ideal partner understands that "doing my own research" isn't cherry-picking blurbs from blogs.
- ISO tall, dark, handsome man with degree from somewhere other than Google university.
Trudeau was sentenced to a decade behind bars today. Sharon Hill has details.