- Aaron Barnhart on David Letterman's retirement, legacy, and possible successors;
- Jennifer Riley-Collins of the ACLU on whether Mississippi's anti-gay segregation bill is constitutional;
- Andrew Barton of the Google Lunar X-Prize, an incentive for private companies to race to the moon;
- Jacob Sullum of Reason on why Obama changed his mind about the NSA's phone record dragnet;
- John Kuhn, public education advocate, on his new book, "Fear and Learning in America";
- Dr. Andrew Rosenberg of the Union of Concerned Scientists on Congress sidelining science.
Sunday, April 06, 2014
posted at 12:02 AM