Today on my America Weekend radio show (air times vary by market), my guests will include:
- Nancy Armour of USA Today explains why the LA Clippers aren't worth $2 billion;
- Lisa Ling, host of the "Our America" series beginning its final season on OWN;
- Peter Kafka of Re/code explains why Apple paid $3 billion to buy Beats Electronics;
- Dr. Barbara Roberts takes on the American Heart Association's junk science diet;
- Dr. Anne Schuchat of the CDC on the re-emergence of measles thanks for anti-vaxxers.
You can listen live 8-11am CT on Saturday and Sunday via this link.