- Well-known scientist Gwyneth Paltrow thinks that you can make prettier ice cubes if you say nice things to the water.
- You can judge this book by its cover -- which is made of human skin.
- This "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" contestant tried to phone a world leader for help.
- Scientists in 1968 made some pretty good predictions about life in 2018 for Look magazine.
- These mechanics pulled off a pretty good hoax when they saw Google's Streeview car coming.
- Scum Of The Week: generous people gave this woman $35,000 when she claimed to have ovarian cancer, but didn't.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
posted at 12:01 AM