Here's my conversation with Michael Weiss, author of "Isis: Inside the Army of Terror," a book that should serve as a primer on the terrorist group for everyone. Among the topics we discussed:
Watch the video above or listen to the audio-only version, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
- President Obama's claim that Isis is not about religion, it's about terrorism;
- Why declaring a holy war against Isis would be playing right into their hands;
- How Isis seems more violent than Al Qaeda because it's better at propaganda;
- Why we can't just "bomb them to smithereens" as some have suggested;
- Why he writes in the introduction that "this book is personal."
Labels: podcasts, war/terrorism