From my Twitter feed during the Oscars...
- Nice of Lady Gaga to have the exact same tattoos in the same places Julie Andrews had in the original movie version.
- There are no good roles for women over 40 in Hollywood? Julianne Moore (54) and Patricia Arquette (46) just won Oscars.
- Eddie Murphy was exactly as funny on the Oscars as he was on SNL40. Yeah, he's a comedy genius.
- For those upset Joan Rivers wasn't in the Oscars In Memoriam segment, "Rabbit Test" + "Spaceballs" do not equal a movie career.
- Neil Patrick Harris appeared throughout the Oscars, unlike other hosts who did the open and close and were nowhere to be seen in between.
Labels: movies, television