- Online poker was under attack at a House committee hearing today, at the behest of billionaire GOP donor/casino owner Sheldon Adelson.
- No matter what you do on a first date, you won't impress her as much as this guy did.
- If the plaintiffs win this lawsuit, restaurant staff will be able to sing "Happy Birthday To You" again instead of a generic version.
- Rob Long explains the difference between "Bill Cosby" and "William H. Cosby Jr., EdD" while ripping up his biography.
- If you were ever a fan of "West Side Story," watch this must-see clip on my friend Mark Evanier's site.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
posted at 6:04 PM