- Almost 40 years after Carl Sagan showed Johnny Carson a light sail, which would move through space powered by solar wind, Bill Nye and the Planetary Society are about to launch it.
- David Letterman and a couple dozen former writers remember jokes and skits that didn't make it to the air.
- Julia Sweeney -- whose one-woman show "Letting Go Of God" was phenomenal -- talks about her struggles to get sketches on "SNL" during the Adam Sandler/Chris Farley/Rob Schneider/David Spade days.
- No, thanks, I won't be swallowing PayPal's new password pill.
- Eating honey is not a cure for hay fever? Damn -- I just bought 4 boxes of Honey Pollen Crunch cereal!
Wednesday, May 06, 2015
posted at 12:35 PM