Mandy Smith spent more than a decade as a flight attendant for Virgin Airlines, and has written about her adventures in a book called "Cabin Fever." On my radio show, we discussed:
- How is it different being a flight attendant for Virgin compared to other airlines?
- Have passengers ever tried to join the Mile High Club on any of your flights?
- Who's more demanding: coach, business class, or first class passengers?
- Are there too many carry-on bags now that airlines charge for checked luggage?
- Did male passengers hit on you a lot?
- Would your job have been much easier if alcohol wasn't served on board?