I'll be back on KTRS 6-10am CT today. My guests will include:
- Josh Kraushaar of National Journal on whether Joe Biden will run for president;
- David Hunn of the Post-Dispatch on a judge ruling no public vote is necessary for a new Rams stadium;
- Robert Doubek, on his book “Creating the Vietnam Veterans Memorial” (he's executive director);
- Jeffrey Mittman of the ACLU of Missouri on no charges for 2 journalists who recorded Ferguson protests;
- Doug Swanson, author of “Blood Aces: The Wild Ride of Benny Binion, the Texas Gangster Who Created Vegas”;
- Dr. Brad Bushman of Ohio State on how sexy advertising backfires.