- Of course there's a Lion Killer Dentist costume for Halloween this year.
- Stuart Eizenstadt on Jimmy Carter's unheralded legacy.
- Ben Radford on eyewitness unreliability and the file drawer effect.
- Scientists who found gluten sensitivity evidence have now shown it doesn't exist.
- Peter Beinart explains how neo-cons who misunderstood the Iraq war continue to be wrong on foreign policy.
- Bullshit: Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson claims a special water healed his concussion. Where is the scientific proof?
Thursday, August 27, 2015
posted at 12:04 AM