- He's the real-life version of Crash Davis in "Bull Durham."
- Paul McCartney says there are dozens of lost Beatles songs -- but how good could they have been if he and John Lennon couldn't remember them?
- Sorry, but no sport that I played while stoned in college should be in the Olympics.
- For foreign markets, Pixar changed several things in "Inside Out" to be more culturally friendly.
- It's no longer illegal to record animal abuse at farms in Idaho -- what about puppy mills in Missouri?
Wednesday, August 05, 2015
posted at 12:03 AM