I don't want to say Ben Carson has been embellishing stories from his life, but he's just been endorsed by Brian Williams. Meanwhile, the Twitterverse is having fun creating facts for #BenCarsonWikipedia:
- Some respected scientists believe that aliens built Mount Everest to get closer to heaven.
- Susan B. Anthony was a robot.
- Stonehenge is a game of Jenga abandoned by giants.
- Kangaroos were the first to sink during the great flood because they have pouches that filled up with water.
- The Amazon is the longest river named after a corporation.
- The Taj Mahal was originally built as a handball court.
- A magnet’s strength is determined by the blood type of the person holding it.
- Fish pee is especially salty which is where salt water comes from. Before fish everything was fresh water.
- The moon's high concentration of cheese puts all at risk from giant space mice.
- The term algorithm is named after Al Gore, the inventor of the internet
- If you punch a tiger hard enough it explodes into kittens.
- It takes 14 metric pancakes to shingle a doghouse.
- If you carry a lizard in your pocket, you will be able to see at night.
- The Earth is filled with Helium, and that is how we stay in space.
- The Chinese built the Great Wall of China using dragon power. Their remains are intombed inside it, to this very day.