Listen to me on KTRS/St. Louis every Friday, 3-6pm CT

Friday, November 20, 2015

KTRS Friday

I'll be back on my 3-6pm CT show today at KTRS. In the first hour, I'll talk with Wall Street Journal sports columnist Jason Gay about his new book, "Little Victories," as well as the Rams, daily fantasy sports and more. 

In the second hour, Colin Jeffrey and I will review "Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2," "Trumbo," and "Spotlight," an important movie about how the Boston Globe uncovered the pedophile priest scandal in 2001. Lynn Venhaus will join us in the studio to discuss her work on that same story in Illinois several years earlier. 

In the third hour, you'll have another chance to play The Harris Challenge (the most fun you can have with your radio on) and I'll deliver a brand new batch of Knuckleheads In The News®.

Listen over the air, via the station's free smartphone app or via