Listen to me on KTRS/St. Louis every Friday, 3-6pm CT

Friday, December 11, 2015

KTRS Friday


I'll be back on my 3-6pm CT show today at KTRS, broadcasting from the food court at Chesterfield Mall for our annual US Marine Corps Toys For Tots drive. If you're in the area and so inclined, drop off an unwrapped gift and the Marines will make sure it gets to a kid in need (I'm no shopping expert, but I understand there are several stores at the mall that sell the kind of stuff you can drop in our box).

Ian and Dan will be with me throughout the show, and Colin will join us for the middle hour to review Ron Howard's new movie, "In The Heart Of The Sea," as well as other showbiz stuff. In the third hour, you'll have another chance to play The Harris Challenge (the most fun you can have with your radio on) and I'll deliver a brand new batch of Knuckleheads In The News®.
Listen over the air, via the station's free smartphone app or via KTRS.com.