Here's my conversation with financial journalist Jane Bryant Quinn about her new book, "How To Make Your Money Last: The Indispensable Retirement Guide." Among the topics we covered:
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
- How the social security rules have changed in recent months;
- How much you can afford to spend in retirement without running out of money;
- How to react to big stock market drops like we've seen this year;
- Whether you need life insurance and long-term care insurance after you retire;
- When you should start downsizing your lifestyle and expenses in retirement;
- What pre-retirees should be doing with their money to save for the future.
Labels: author, podcasts