- The unbelievable story of a school superintendent who spent taxpayer money on herself -- including scholarships for her sons.
- In San Francisco, you have to pay for the patch of grass you want to sit on in a park.
- The Pentagon is still using floppy disks, but only for unimportant stuff like nuclear bombers.
- The cops couldn't call the parents of these teens caught speeding in a minivan because they're Amish.
- A man changed an electronic road sign to read "Drive Crazy Y'All!" -- I'm guessing the password was "password."
Sunday, May 29, 2016
posted at 12:01 AM