Now that we've had a couple of days to let Brexit sink in, there are still lots of questions, so I called on Rick Newman of Yahoo Finance to answer some of them:
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
- Is it a good idea to let the public vote on complex economic issues like this?
- What will the impact of Brexit be on our economy, stock market, and presidential election?
- How much of the "leave" vote was driven less by economic concerns than anti-immigrant issues?
- Will a petition-signing campaign be enough to force another vote?
- How should Americans with money in the stock market react to the small-percentage dips of the last 2 days?
In addition to his columns for Yahoo Finance, Rick Newman is the author of "Liberty For All: A Manifesto for Reclaiming Financial and Political Freedom.
Previously on Harris Online...
Labels: podcasts, politics