Here's my conversation with Ryan Devereaux, one of the investigative reporters at The Intercept who have compiled "The Assassination Complex: Inside The Government's Secret Drone Warfare Program." Among the questions I asked him:
- If the drone program is secret, how do you know about it?
- Is it helping reduce the numbers of Isis, Al Qaeda, and Taliban members and leadership?
- How much collateral damage is there from drone strikes?
- Is the technology exposed by Edward Snowden helping the government track terrorists?
- What hasn't a report promised by the White House on civilians killed by drone strikes been released yet?
- What was the Haymaker Campaign, and was it effective?
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!