- A story that must be billed What The Hell Is Wrong With People?
- No, you don't have a First Amendment right to jump the White House fence.
- Mark Evanier wrote a warm obituary for Jack Riley (Mr. Carlin on "The Bob Newhart Show").
- Brooke Binkowski explains what it's like to debunk nonsense for Snopes (and the vitriolic email she gets every day).
- Dr. Drew Pinsky and others shouldn't speculate on the health of anyone they haven't examined, including Hillary Clinton.
- Stunning: Huma Abedin didn't give permission to be included in the documentary about her husband, "Weiner" (which I reviewed here).
Friday, August 19, 2016
posted at 10:57 PM