Financial advisor Ric Edelman returned to my radio show to talk about his new bestseller, "The Truth About Your Future: The Money Guide You Need Now, Later, and Much Later." Among the topics we discussed:
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
- How retirement will be different in the future;
- How college education will be free, but you'll need a lifetime of learning;
- What exponential technologies are, and how they'll affect your life;
- Why you won't need to move into a nursing home when you get older;
- Why you should never pay off the mortgage on your house;
- Why newscasters should stop telling you how The Dow is doing every day;
- What you need to do to protect your digital assets (and those of your kids).
Previously on Harris Online...
Labels: author, podcasts