Here's my conversation with quantum physicist Jim Al-Khalili about his book, "Aliens: The World's Leading Scientists on the Search for Extraterrestrial Life." Among the questions I asked him:
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
- Can we say definitively that there’s no other life in our solar system other than on Earth?
- What are the odds that life elsewhere has evolved faster or further than humans?
- Would that life have to be carbon-based, like us, and need water?
- Would we would recognize it as intelligent?
- What will space travel look like in the future, and will humans or robots make the trip?
- What are the misconceptions about alien life that have been perpetuated by movies, TV, and books?
Labels: author, podcasts, science