Before taking office, Donald Trump promised he would hire "the best people" for his administration. Yet, in less than seven months, he has brought in and then let go:
Now the rumor mill says Steve Bannon is about to be ousted. That would make a half-dozen top-level appointees who have been shown the door of the White House in a short period of time.
- Anthony Scaramucci, communications director
- Reince Priebus, chief of staff
- Sean Spicer, press secretary
- Michael Dubke, communications director
- Michael Flynn, national security advisor
In what other business would the manager who made these bad personnel decisions be allowed to continue? Besides radio, I mean.