Here's my conversation with Tim Harford, author of "50 Inventions That Shaped The Modern Economy." Among the things we discussed:
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!
- How have these inventions created both winners and losers;
- Whethere we'll look back and say that robots were good or bad for humans in the workplace;
- Things we take for granted — like paper money, concrete, and clocks;
- Whether we're any closer to the paperless society we were promised years ago;
- The device that’s around today because someone wanted to invent the Death Ray years ago;
- What would be #1 on your list?
Labels: author, podcasts