Listen to me on KTRS/St. Louis Mondays and Fridays, 3-6pm CT

Friday, November 03, 2017

On My Friday Radio Show


I'll be back on KTRS today 3-6pm CT (listen over the air, via the station's free app, or at ktrs.com).

In the first hour, I'll talk with Jere Van Dyk, who was kidnapped and held by the Taliban in Afghanistan 9 years ago, went back in 2014 to find out more about who was behind it, and writes about it in "The Trade: My Journey Into the Labyrinth of Political Kidnapping."

In the second hour, Max and I will review "Thor: Ragnorak" and talk about more fallout from the sexual harassment stories that now involve Kevin Spacey, Andy Dick, and others in Hollywood.

In the third hour, you can test your topical trivia knowledge with my Harris Challenge, and I'll have another batch of Knuckleheads In The News®.